Yoga Day Information Sheet
Silent Auction Donation Form
January 27, 2013
Schedule is Posted! View Here.
Also photos on Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/photos/schoolyoga/sets/72157629102658647/show/
View Larger Map
Yoga Day Keene 2013 is Scheduled for Sunday Januay 27. Please Join us.
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- CLASSES BY DONATION ALL DAY
- LOCAL TEACHERS
- ALL LEVELS
- MANY STYLES
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
- AT HCS ON MARLBORO STREET IN, KEENE, NH
- DONATIONS TO GO TO THE HCS LOCAL HOSPICE PROGRAM
Hospice at HCS in Keene:
- HCS-Home Healthcare, Hospice and Community Services
- Is a non-profit hospice
- Provides hospice care regardless of ability to pay
- Has been providing care in the community for over 25 years.
- Nurses have years of experience and knowledge of the care and comfort measures that are necessary at the end of life.
- Provides comprehensive services to patients and support for family members.
- Nurses, aides, social workers, bereavement counselors, chaplain, volunteer coordinator and trained volunteers live locally and are available in our Peterborough, Charlestown or Keene service area.
- Provides grief support workshops and groups at no charge to the community.
All money raised at the YogaDay USA event stays locally with HCS Hospice Program.
YogaDay USA Goals:
- Introduce new people to Yoga
- Let seasoned yogis deepen their practice or try other styles
- Raise money and awareness for the HCS Hospice Program
- Bring a positive and peaceful energy to all who participate
- Strengthen the yoga community in the Monadnock Region
Additional information about
the national celebration is available by visiting www.yogadayusa.org .
Your assistance in getting the word out about Yoga Day USA
is very much appreciated.
Thanks to our teachers!